WARNING ⚠️ Long post below full of pictures, videos and more – keep reading to the end! I hope you all enjoyed the first week of the new ‘Home learning blog’ (don’t forget to check there for today’s activities too) and had fun ‘Under the Sea’. There has been some amazing activities completed. Here is just a selection of your fab pictures and activities from this week (there was soooo many fab activities uploaded/emailed), can you spot yourself or your picture? At the bottom is a little Friday treat just for foundation stage?.

I also received some fab videos I had to share them …

Password: fish

Let’s have some Friday fun … dress up and party under the sea.

To end a fantastic under the sea week why not get ready to go down into the ocean. You could have some fun today creating your own costume or under the sea equipment. I have posted some ideas below if you fancy having a go. You could become an ocean animal or even a deep sea diver. You could use those cardboard delivery boxes, clothes or paper. Then check out the video below ready to party.

Now, I hope you’ll join me with one of my favourite Disney songs. Let’s all join in with this Just Dance Disney party under the sea.

Have fun and well done again on such a fab week. Remember to check the ‘home learning blog’ for next week’s activities, then check back here next Friday. Have a great weekend, Miss Mc.

Wow – what an amazing ‘Under the Sea’ week it’s been!